seriously though I’m about a fifth of the way into this book and this is just like one of my yaois
am I just reading too much into this? because goddamn does it seem like Henry is wooing the fuck out of this boy
I mean and then that thing in the garden
the flowers, I mean, Dorian drops some flowers in the garden and stares at Henry and “trembles” while a bee lands on the flower and goes inside it
- toil-and-troublesome likes this
- pollums said: the audiobook read by Michael Sheen is one of my most treasured gayssessions
- ernesthemingay said: actually I think it was banned in several places because of the homosexual themes throughout it or something!! and I feel like there was a really gay miniseries or something
- comiccombatant reblogged this from nitlon
- bygoshbygolly said: It WAS written by Oscar ‘Gay, gay, really gay’ Wilde.
- thren said: OH MY GOD I’m reading that book right now! I’m only like 20 pages in though, haha. 8D And yes, he’s gay for the guy he paints. They had the story altered way back when to make it less gay. Only it’s still really gay.
- ludenbergs said: no yeah it’s gay trust me I know gay
- kaldurrr said: ALL I CAN THINK IS GAAAAAAAAAYYYY WHEN I READ IT. I NEED TO READ IT AGAIN OH GOSH.
- combonight likes this
- makkine reblogged this from nitlon and added:
- damnsmartblueboxes likes this
- nitlon posted this